The student is able to make a realistic thesis plan and choose a proper research method for it. He/she finds a commissioner for the thesis independently as well as prepares and works on the thesis-related documentation at the planning stage. The student is able to set objectives and research question(s) of the thesis.
- Thesis topic
- Schedule of the thesis implementation
- Project management and time management
- Specified objectives, research question(s)
- Information search
- Choice of proper research method(s) for getting necessary data
- Problem solving and creative working methods
- Independent and responsible working style
- Written and oral reporting of the thesis plan
- Cooperation with the commissioner, supervisor(s) and team members
Arviointikriteeri - arvosana 1
The assessment criteria (scale 0-5) is given separately and it is based on the general assessment criteria of Lapland University of Applied Sciences.